Rotary is a worldwide network of inspired individuals who translate their passions into relevant social causes to change lives in communities.
Made up of over 33,000 Rotary clubs around the world, Rotary International forms a global network of business, professional, and community leaders who volunteer their time and talents to serve communities locally and around the world and form strong, lasting friendships in the process.
Our motto, Service Above Self, exemplifies the humanitarian spirit of the 1.2 million Rotarians worldwide. Service efforts are directed toward our areas of focus:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
See more information: Rotary Basics.