The Rotary Club of South Hill’s “Service Above Self” Business Award is presented to a local business in the South Hill area that most exemplifies the Rotary ideal of “Service Above Self.” During the calendar year, this business must have contributed to the betterment of South Hill by the unselfish giving of their talents, time, and energy to help improve the quality of life for people of South Hill community. This service must have been given freely and without monetary compensation during the current calendar year. The Rotary Club of South Hillwill recognize this outstanding business at the last regular Rotary Club meeting of the Rotary year.
RULES OF ELIGIBILITY/NOMINATION
- The business nominated must be within the South Hill area.
- Service must have been performed unselfishly for the betterment of the South Hill area.
- Service must have been performed over the past three (3) years
- Nominations must be postmarked no later than May of the year.
- A letter supporting the nomination must be attached to this nomination form that explains the nominee contributions and reasons for selection.
- This form and accompanying letter must be mailed to the club.
2010-2011 Volunteers For Christ (Steve Carroll)
2011-2012 Shepherds Shop (Doug Hinman)
2012-2013 Golden Leaf Warehouse (Wilkinson Family)
2014-2015 The Bread Box (Rick Carroll)
2015-2016 Vulcan Materials
2017-2018 Hardee Ford